SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE (M/F)
Location: NODWIN Gaming – Head Office, Plot No – 119, Sector 31, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001
- The Social Media Community Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the NODWIN Gaming & its associated companies social media communities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Google Plus as well as emerging platforms. You will manage the planning and the execution of social media content across all these platforms.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Prepare monthly & weekly social media marketing reports on social media performance.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads & keeping the community active.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online comments and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Candidate should have very good knowledge about games & eSports in India & abroad.
- Active follower of news & updates on eSports & gaming activities, newly launching games on console & PC, in India & abroad.
- With the requirement of the ability to balance day-to-day fan engagement with content planning, copy writing and asset creation, the candidate must be passionate about eSports & Video Gaming, enthusiastic about digital marketing and have an exceptional command of all other aspects of Social Media.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written)
- Community participation and leadership qualities
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Diligent work ethic; flexible weekend/evening schedules
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment; must be a team player.
- Creative thinker with impeccable persuasive copy writing skills.
- Basic Photoshop and picture editing skills, with a keen eye for design.
- Enthusiasm for ever-evolving social media trends, and the digital marketing landscape at large.
- Experience of delivering significant Social Media marketing campaigns, ideally including paid for media.
- Demonstrable passion for social media community management and a command over fostering ongoing engagement across platforms.
What’s it like working at NODWIN Gaming?
At NODWIN Gaming, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming & eSports. Your ideas as well as opinions are heard and will constantly be in demand. Every day we work as a team to take on new challenges and opportunities. Quick decision making allows us to streamline our products which in turn shape and define the nature of gaming & esports market. We function as a close-knit family, thereby creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
If you are interested, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, send us your application as ONE PDF file. Your application should contain a cover letter attesting your interest in the advertised position, a CV, previous work samples and other credentials.