Location: NODWIN Gaming – Head Office, Plot No – 119, Sector 31, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who is eager to create incredible and memorable experiences for our audiences.
- Someone who is enthusiastic and autonomous to operate with complex tasks.
- Someone who loves being a part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
- Someone who loves gaming & eSports.
- Help plan and execute events, both Online and Offline at various locations and at our TV Studio.
- Mediate the relationship between the supplier and venue.
- Has an eye for detail and employs good practices.
- Ideate with fellow team-mates to develop new concepts or events from a scratch for clients.
- Coordinate with the Head of Department and other teams to achieve common product goals as well as
execute strategies to create memorable events and competitions.
- Incorporate marketing and social media strategies into the event planning process.
- Coordinate with the Accounts section to file and release prize-money as well as vendor payments.
- Experience with the eSports industry and knowledgeable of several important eSports games
- Hands-on experience with event management
- Loves video games and eSports
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluent in English
- Able to work under pressure and flexible with working hours
- Must be self-motivating, dedicated and hard-working
NICE TO HAVE:
- Fluency in a second language (German, French, or any other from Asia)
- Experience in setting up internet, networking and gaming servers.
- Experience in website designing, HTML and other coding languages.
What’s it like working at NODWIN Gaming?
At NODWIN Gaming, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming & eSports. Your ideas as well as opinions are heard and will constantly be in demand. Every day we work as a team to take on new challenges and opportunities. Quick decision making allows us to streamline our products which in turn shape and define the nature of gaming & esports market. We function as a close-knit family, thereby creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
If you are interested, drop us a mail at email@example.com
Please note, send us your application as ONE PDF file. Your application should contain a cover letter attesting your interest in the advertised position, a CV, previous work samples and other credentials.